Soooo i had this student David (drizzt.dowd) that needed some after school lessons biology.......

I explained to him how the lesson will go lots of practise..
 
 
He got all emotional and wanted to crawl on my lap.....


             I said maybe its better if u hold me onto your lap.... as my skirt moved up a little
                          my tight pussy  was exposed....he ripped off my clothes....
 
 

                                            and started licking me so good and deep....

  
Ofcourse what a good teacher suppose to do..........is returning the favor...
 
                                I  was getting so aroused and only could think about one thing.....
                                              feeling his cock inside me so i just got it.....


 
                                                  Thrusting.....

 
 
                                              deeper.....
going so deep......
 

 
moaning loudly .... and cumming

Got myself on top and riding him fast and rough till he came....
 


                                             Holding and kissing ...................................


               Evaluating the things he has learned .................:-) and planning another afterschoollesson
                Student preformed by   ( drizzt.dowd ) David

Comments