Soo i showed Jinx my basement...........................

 
He just grabbed me and trow me on the table
after ripping off my clothes...


                                      He used me and thrusted his cock deep inside me                                       
                                              

                                                                         and again.....


                                                                over and over again.....


 
 
                                                                       tied me down........................


                                     


                                                    pain.............................

 
                                              and it went on for hour and hours till he let me go....

Comments